Congratulations bride and groom to-be! How exciting to be chosen by the one your heart yearns for. Sure it is surreal to wake up with the “engagement ring” on your finger and now the thought of omg… I have to start wedding planning begins😱. You are not alone! Here are just a few of our suggestions:
Wedding Planning Process
- Enjoy and absorb your new status (engaged)
- Share only with close friends and family (not the whole world)
- Come together with your partner and decide on a date.
- Put together a guest list (this will determine your budget)
- Consult with a wedding planner (even if you can’t afford a full wedding planning service). Some planners offer event management (formerly, day of coordination).
- Develop a budget
- Start venue search, and vendor selection
Enjoy the process…
Sounds crazy right? Well, it is possible to enjoy planning your wedding if you have a wedding planner that fits your budget and style. Tap into your friends/family who are supportive and appreciate your sense of style and taste. Give yourself grace and enough time to make decision. Spend quality time with your partner and continue to nurture your relationship. Soon, you will become a “Mrs” and we truly wish you all the love and happiness that marriage offers.